Thursday, July 8, 2010

stupid jobs

ok guys imback at it again but this time with a more angry post.........grrrrrrrrrrr

anyway my job is like totally blowing me man! why don't they give memore hours! im about to get a second job because this is just rediculous man! (notice that i am using a lot of exclamation points...its because im angry) i swear im gonna be a traitor to macy's and go work for jc penny's, ross, and marshalls all at the same time. they are all inn the same mall so why not? i got a job offer at chipotle but i know that will never work out seeing as though i love them way too much! i dnt want to see something in the back that makes me want to eat other places like the infamous baja fresh! (gasp oh no!) btw they suck and the tortillas taste like crap. much like the comparison of subway and quiznos, mcdonalds and burgerking............who makes the most money and taste better and has more ppl there is better! majority wins! which is funny seeing as though i am a monority :( but i love being black with the tiny bit of native american i have inside me^^.

so back to macy's...they need to give me hours before other places see my awesomeness as a threat and ask me to join them instead. then i will comensce with the quitting and flipping of the bird. (especially to the one manager that literally everyone hates...who shall remain nameless until i quit officiall) hope you had fun reading and leave me some comments awesome readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment