Wednesday, February 17, 2010

its been a year ^^

OMG i feel so guilty that I haven't used my blogging page that I set up for my ap lit class in 12th grade in almost a whole year. I'm not even sure why I haven't since I absolutely love to write and such. So many things have happened since then. I have started school at PGCC and trying to get some classes out of the way so that I can eventually transfer out to a University. I was accepted into a lot of different schools and got into just about all of them. I can't remember which one I didn't get into actually. ^^

My original goal was to go to Salisbury University and i was so excited until the issue of money came about. Well bottom line I'm not there and I'm looking for a job but not all hope is lost! I could get a job with Verizon wireless and they pay for school if you work for them so hopefully that goes well! I'm still with my high school sweetheart Joshua and we are totally happy together. He loves my family and they love him too.

The reason for me getting back on my blogging page was to basically get back into some casual writing with no one in particular listening. I know it sounds a little crazy like I'm talking to myself but i swear I'm not lol. Plus this helps me with my writing later when i sit down to do novels an poetry. OK folks I'm done for today so ill talk to you dudes later!.....skaters! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment